Search This Blog

Sunday 3 October 2010

The misconception of the Power plate



I Have been going on about these powerplate machines for a while now and still stick by saying that I reccomend them as part of your weekly exercise programme if possible.

The benifits of using this machine on a regular basis are great if used in the correct manor, which brings me to the myth that is around the powerplate.

Often I hear that a powerplate is being used in a Beauty palors, Hair salons and even rercently Tanning studio's.

Often in these places there is noone qualified to instruct you how to get the most out of a 20 minute workout and are told to "just stand on the plate"

Like most machinary designed for exercise you have to put in a level of effort and the powerplate is no different.

If in the Leeds area give me a shout for a demo of how we do up here @ Unique Fitness.

No comments: