Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Extravaganza Cologne Germany 28/29 th Sept 2013

A mind blowing experience.
I have been to many concerts, professional basketball games rugby games and a few events but nothing can compare to the buzz factor we all felt this weekend when 15,000 herbalife distributors descended to a city in Germany called Cologne.
I have been part of this company for over 8 years but this is the first extravaganza I have attended, I am now kicking myself for not going on one earlier in my days of herbalife as the knowledge, believe and personal development  gained from this trip is mind blowing.
The growth I have seen with my own 2 eyes is scary and am very glad to be in the position I am so I can also grow with this company.
All I can say is look out world, Yorkshire, Leeds because we are coming ready or not to help you gain a healthy lifestyle and have major fun times through the process.

No comments: