Search This Blog

Monday 27 February 2017

Update

It's been a while since I have visited this platform and looking back I have some good content that I will be revisiting as sometimes going through life we add add and add but sometimes I hat we already  have is enough.
Things for me are pretty much the same but very different and as I write regular blogs you will get that feeling from me.
I would first like to introduce myself to all the new people and even some of my original people that follow, look or even glance at what I do.
I have been involved in sport from an early age and has been part of my life since my school days. Basketball is a big love of mine and earlier in my career won a scholarship to a Jnr college in Texas (Kilgore). Although it was not a successful venture I learnt a lot and knew giving back my knowledge  was the one for me .
That is still what I do today but not now in basketball but in nutrition and fitness advice to help people on whatever journey that maybe.
I am involved in the best nutrition company in the world and have been for the past 10 years which allows me to travel and help more people in health and wealth.
I look forward to be able to bring value, connect and help more people from these blog posts, and if there is anything I can do to help please just say. I have so many people contact me from the Uk and beyond and nothing is impossible to just say.

No comments: