1. Drink lots of water – Our bodies are made up of something like 70% water. Just a 1-2% drop in water intake can severely dehydrate you, limiting your performance in virtually every aspect of your life.
2. Cut out fast food – Fast food just isn’t good for your body. It has too many chemicals, food additives, refined sugars, high fructose corn syrup, fried foods, and an overall lack of nutrition. (Your facility name) advise against this bad habit. Try having a Fuji apple, a vitamin packed banana and a yogurt as an alternative to the fast food cravings.
3. Eat 5-7 small meals per day – Eating small, frequent, sensible meals throughout the day will level out your blood sugar and provide your muscles and body with the appropriate nutrition you need to get you through your entire day. Have at least one serving of fresh fruits or vegetables at every meal.
4. Exercise every day – What do you need to get in the best shape of your life? 60 minutes of vigorous exercise, daily. If you get bored easily doing the same routine day in and day out, feel free to mix it up. On Monday take the dog for a long walk, play tennis on Tuesday, go for a swim at the local pool on Wednesday, go for a bike ride on Thursday and go for a hike on Friday.
5. Consult a personal trainer – Personal trainers train, study, and devote themselves to being a better health and fitness expert every day. If you just book one session to ensure you are on the right track, your body will thank you for it. One of the best insurance policies you can buy!